Date: October 4, 2021
Please note: These Conditions of Participation for the “Units Bonus Program” of UnitPlus InnoInvest GmbH shall be governed by German law. The sole binding language is German. The English translation provided is for information purposes only and has no legal force whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to participation in the Units Bonus Program of UnitPlus. The Units Bonus Program is offered exclusively via the website www.unitplus.eu (“Website”). By participating in the Units Unit Program, each Customer accepts the Terms and Conditions of Participation. A Customer who does not wish to accept these Terms of Participation cannot participate in the Units Unit Program.
- The Units Unit Program is aimed at any natural person of legal age who is a resident of Germany. Participation is free of charge. UnitPlus may refuse the participation of persons for factual reasons.
- In order to participate in the Units Bonus Program, a customer registers on the website by providing his or her name and email address and thereby also declares his or her consent to be entered on the waiting list. Each customer may only register once on the waiting list. The customer acknowledges the data protection information.
- With the Units bonus program, a customer can collect units for certain bonus-relevant activities, such as recruiting new customers for UnitPlus. The bonus-relevant activities and the number of units to be received in each case are listed in detail on the website under the heading “Units”. A maximum of 50 units can be collected through bonus-relevant activities.
- In addition, UnitPlus will raffle off non-cash and cash prizes (“prizes”) to be determined by UnitPlus among the customers who perform certain bonus-relevant activities to customers selected at random by UnitPlus. Every customer who performs bonus-relevant activities is entitled to participate. Participation is free of charge. The raffle is voluntary, as is the awarding of prizes to the selected customers. There is no legal claim against UnitPlus to participation or the awarding of prizes.
- UnitPlus reserves the right to unilaterally change the bonus relevant activities as well as the number of units to be received in each case for future activities.
- UnitPlus reserves the right to cancel points in case of misuse (e.g. false information).
- The Customer will receive his/her current Units points balance regularly by email and will be able to view it in his/her points account after the launch of the UnitPlus application software for electronic devices (referred to as the “App” in these Terms and Conditions).
- The customer can use the units credited to him/her to purchase rewards (e.g. crediting and purchasing ETFs in the customer’s own name) as soon as the points account has the required number of units for the respective reward. The customer always acts in his/her own name and at his/her own discretion. The General Terms and Conditions of UnitPlus apply, as well as the other contractual conditions of the partners of UnitPlus for the purchase of ETFs. Details of the premiums are listed on the website under the heading “Units” or in the corresponding email communication. Cash settlement of Units and exchange and return of awards are excluded, as is transfer to other persons. Units can be redeemed within 36 months from the day they are credited, provided that the rewards are already available. Units can only be redeemed by persons who have successfully opened a customer securities account via UnitPlus after the launch of the UnitPlus app and have thus identified and legitimized themselves.
- Complaints regarding the Units score must be made in electronic text form by e-mail or via a contact form within two weeks after Units have been credited; thereafter, the stated score is deemed to have been approved. Complaints regarding units that have already been redeemed are not possible.
- Customers may terminate their participation in the Units Bonus Program at any time without notice by notifying UnitPlus in electronic text form by e-mail or via a contact form.
- In the event of termination, there is no entitlement to redemption of units that have not yet been redeemed. A payout of not yet redeemed units is also excluded. Collected units expire automatically at the time of cancellation without any right of revocation or complaint.
- UnitPlus reserves the right to discontinue, amend or change the Units Bonus Program at any time with four weeks’ notice, or without such notice in the event of good cause, while reasonably safeguarding the interests of the customers. If the launch of the UnitPlus App should ultimately fail, all collected Units will expire with immediate effect.
- UnitPlus also reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions of Participation, provided that the changes or amendments do not change the basis of the legal relationship between the parties (e.g. gratuitousness of the bonus program, obligations of the customers).
- The legal relationship between UnitPlus and the customer is governed by German law, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.