Frequently asked questions and answers

In our FAQ you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about UnitPlus and investing in general.

Can I also open a securities account outside Germany?

Unfortunately, at the moment, you can only open a securities account with UnitPlus if you are a permanent resident with a tax liability in Germany – sorry!

The good news: we are working on offering our investment account app in other European countries as well.

Was this answer helpful?

You have futher questions that are not answered here?
Then write to us at:
contact support